Conduct business with clients by using Propio’s over-the-phone interpreting service. By using a speakerphone or Propio's dual-handset phone, you can communicate with your client simply by calling a Propio interpreter. Our interpreters are available at a moment's notice and do not require prior scheduling. In addition, Propio's services are available 24 hours a day – every day of the year.
When using over-the-phone interpretation, Propio’s interpreters listen to your limited English speaking (LES) customer, examine the message and then convey its original meaning to you. Propio can provide interpreters for over 200 languages – effectively covering 99.5% of all foreign language requests in North America.
“The customer service has been excellent, both over-the-phone and in person. When I have asked for information or special services, Propio has responded promptly. Staff members are able to connect with a telephone interpreter “The customer service has been excellent, both over-the-phone and in person. When I have asked for information or special services, Propio has responded promptly. Staff members are able to connect with a telephone interpreter within a short period of time.”
Bev – Shawnee Mission Medical Center
- “I would be completely lost without Propio. I consider Propio a necessity for our clinic to function. The staff is very professional. I greatly appreciate the service!”
Lori – Wyandotte County Health Department
- “Propio provides an outstanding level of service. Their staff is always professional and responsive to our needs.”
Carol – HP Enterprise Services
- “We have worked with Propio Language Services for 11 years. Our experiences with their service have been very positive. The interpreters present themselves very professionally over the phone. The customer service is top notch. We are able to reach administrative staff when needed to discuss any questions. I highly recommend Propio.”
Debra – Johnson County Health Department
- “I know that so many times people only offer comments when there is something that comes up which does not meet their expectations or if they have experienced something negative. I would just like to take a moment to do the opposite and offer some praise for Propio Language Services. I have to tell you, I use them often, usually at least once a day. I am very pleased with the service I've received.”
Amanda – Children's Mercy Health Partners
- “We have utilized Propio's services for several years and have greatly appreciated the ease of your telephonic equipment. We recommend to anyone the use of your services.”
Carol – KU Medical Center